Registration closes May 4th at 5:00 pm
Friday, May 5th: Early Packet Pickup/Late registration:
Early packet pickup will be available from 4:30-8:00pm. REI in Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center, 15200 Potomac Town Pl #140, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Late registration will be available.
Saturday, May 6th: Epic Ride Day
- 7:00 AM- Registration opens! (Packet pickup and late registration available)
- 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM- Rides depart
Ø 8:30 AM: Montezuma’s EPIC Revenge 50 miler
Ø 9:30 AM: Get Me Some PT – OCS Style 30 miler
Ø 9:30 AM: Main Side Singletrack Mayhem 28 miler
Ø 10:30 AM: Mini Main Side Mayhem 16 miler
Ø 12:00 AM: MCCS Epic Family Fun Course
- 12:00 PM – 7:30 PM Post Ride Celebration (food vendors and beer garden open!)
- 12:00 PM – 6:30 PM DJ Music
- 5:00 PM - A few words from our Event Coordinator
- 5:15 PM – Rider Recognition
- 7:30 PM- Lights Off, Time to Pack it in!
After completing your ride, stay and enjoy the post ride party including your choice of food, 2 complimentary beers/beverages (must be 21 or over to consume alcohol), and a little music to create the ultimate mountain bike experience. Entrance to the post ride party is free with paid registration. While complementary food and beverage are free for participating riders, family members and friends will be able to purchase food and beverage on site while enjoying music.
Are you ready to explore the riding opportunities on MCB Quantico? Are you ready to have an Epic Quantico Adventure?